Warranty and Return Policy
- All goods sold on NFC website are distributed in New Zealand by accredited distributors and in most cases the goods are covered by the respective manufacturer’s warranty. We do not sell parallel imported goods.
- NFC will honour all warranties provided by the respective product manufacturers as applicable in New Zealand.
- NFC is not responsible for any acts of the manufacturer or its distributor. The decision to repair or replace will in all cases be decided at the sole discretion of the manufacturer or its distributors. NFC is not responsible for data loss from goods purchased from NFC. Customer is advised to backup the contents of their drives on a separate storage medium on a regular basis.
- In the event a product cannot be repaired and the model has been made obsolete, the manufacturer or distributor reserves the right to replace the faulty product with another model of similar functionality.
- Customers have the option to contact the manufacturer directly or through NFC for warranty issues.
- Warranty applies to hardware sold on NFC website and NOT for software.
- Repaired work done on faulty parts under warranty or replacement of goods will be accomplished in a timely manner and will be subject to the availability of the parts (repair or replacement) from the respective distributor. Repair or replacement of goods may take longer than usual time due to circumstances beyond NFC control. NFC shall not be liable for delay or failure to perform its obligations if the cause of the delay or failure is beyond its control.
- Warranty will be void on over clocked products that have been used outside manufacturer’s safe operating parameters performed by the customer.
- All NFC PC systems come with 1 year “return to base” warranty unless otherwise stated.
- NFC PC systems DO NOT cover warranty under “user error” such as: Virus, shareware/demo software, third party software or deletion of system files resulting in system errors or crashes.
Returns of Goods
- Due to copyright regulations, software cannot be returned for a credit if opened. Only unopened packaged software is returnable within 7 days of the invoice date unless otherwise stated.
- Licensed software is strictly non-returnable.
- Any hardware can be returned for a credit/refund providing that the supplier’s factory seal is intact, packaging is undamaged and is within 7 days of the invoice date unless otherwise stated.
- The customer shall be liable for all delivery and insurance charges incurred in respect of returned goods. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Credit card surcharges are not refundable.
- If a non-faulty good is returned, together with the original retail packaging, seal intact and within 7 days of the invoice date, a 15% restocking fee will be charged for such refund.
- Please note that the hardware or software purchased is not considered faulty due to incompatibility issue.
- Please ensure that the hardware or software is compatible with your system before placing an online order and/or opening the product packaging. It is strongly recommended that the customer should contact the manufacturer of the product and/or search in the relevant internet newsgroups, forums or magazines and make sure the product will perform the job the customer require it for and is compatible with the customer’s existing system.
- Faulty good purchased within 7 days of the invoice date can be refunded or credited towards the customer’s account. If it is outside the 7 days period, the item will be replaced or repaired under the respective manufacturer warranty.